1. Name and contact details of the responsible person
Poelchaustr. 2, D-12681 Berlin, Germany
Telephone: + 49 (0) 30 - 54 70 38 30
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.ceko-germany.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and possibly the operating system of your computer and the
- Name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Analysis tools
5.1. Tracking Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
5.1.1. Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
We use Matomo open-source software for analysis and statistical analysis of website usage. Cookies are used for this purpose (see paragraph 4). The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is transmitted to our servers and summarized in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable a needs-based design of our website. The information will not be passed on to third parties.
In no case will the IP address be associated with any other data concerning the user. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). Your visit to this website is currently covered by the Matomo web analytics.
If you do not agree with the storage and evaluation of this data from your visit, then you can object to the storage and use below at any time by clicking the mouse. In this case, a so-called opt-out cookie is stored in your browser, with the result that MATOMO does not collect any session data. Attention: If you delete your cookies, this also means that the opt-out cookie is also deleted and may need to be reactivated by you.
6. Affected rights
You have the right: to demand information about your personal data processed by us according to Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you this to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
7. Contradictory legal
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
8. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.